Menu
Home Page

School History

Bryn St. Peter's C.E. School was established in 1875 as a mission school of Holy Trinity Church, Downall Green. The school and church grew so quickly that a separate parish soon formed. The original building was finally demolished in the summer of 1997 to make way for the new block. We now have a school we are proud of, providing a modern environment for the children and their teachers.

 

Bryn St. Peter's School is a Church of England Primary School for girls and boys aged 4-11 years. It is a Voluntary Controlled School which means it has 3 Foundation Governors on the Governing Body appointed by St. Peter's Church and the Liverpool Diocese.

Top