Our Vision and Aims
School Mission Statement
We are committed to educating the whole person for life in all its fullness guided by Christian values.
We deeply value creativity and joy in learning that allows everyone to achieve and flourish.
We want everyone to feel included, accepted, loved and positively understand their value and potential in our community.
Together, with God, we are building our future.
- To ensure children are challenged and achieve their highest potential and their successes are celebrated
- To provide an innovative and creative curriculum, embracing new technologies to enhance children's learning, preparing them to be 'life-long' learners
- To provide personalised learning enabling all children to enjoy and achieve
- To develop self-confidence and self-esteem of all pupils, encouraging them to embrace challenge and change
- To actively encourage involvement in initiatives within school, the Church and the community
- To provide a curriculum that develops the skills and understanding required to achieve personal, sustainable economic well-being, whilst mindful of the needs and demands of others
- To teach children the importance of maintaining all aspects of a healthy lifestyle
- To appreciate and know how to care for the world that they live in