Our Vision and Aims
School Mission Statement
Our church school is committed to the provision and celebration of excellent education in a Christian context. In a caring, and respectful community, where Christian values are at the core of everything we do, we encourage pupils to excel and develop their full potential.
All children are welcomed into a secure and safe environment where they are valued as unique and are included, accepted as individuals and where achievements are celebrated.
Together, with God, we are building our future.
- To ensure children are challenged and achieve their highest potential and their successes are celebrated
- To provide an innovative and creative curriculum, embracing new technologies to enhance children's learning, preparing them to be 'life-long' learners
- To avoid all aspects of direct and indirect discrimination
- To provide personalised learning enabling all children to enjoy and achieve
- To develop self-confidence and self-esteem of all pupils, encouraging them to embrace challenge and change
- To actively encourage involvement in initiatives within school, the Church and the community
- To provide a curriculum that develops the skills and understanding required to achieve personal, sustainable economic well-being, whilst mindful of the needs and demands of others
- To teach children the importance of maintaining all aspects of a healthy lifestyle
- To appreciate and know how to care for the world that they live in