Bryn St. Peter's C.E. School was established in 1875 as a mission school of Holy Trinity Church, Downall Green. The school and church grew so quickly that a separate parish soon formed. The original building was finally demolished in the summer of 1997 to make way for the new block. We now have a school we are proud of, providing a modern environment for the children and their teachers.
Bryn St. Peter's School is a Church of England Primary School for girls and boys aged 4-11 years. It is a Voluntary Controlled School which means it has 3 Foundation Governors on the Governing Body appointed by St. Peter's Church and the Liverpool Diocese.
Look here on 'Wigan World' for pictures of past pupils of Bryn St Peter's CE Primary school.